Monday, July 23, 2012

35 weeks - Nico and his Mom are doing great!

We had a sonogram today and Nico now weighs 6 pounds and has a "slightly larger than normal head!" He is positioned just as a baby should be for that delivery day, and he remains high in the uterus and has not started at all his happy descent to the cervix and life with his Mom and Dad. We could barely make out any of his features in the sonogram, since he is bigger now, though we did confirm that he is definitely our little boy.

Over the 14th weekend, I visited my dear friend Blythe in her hometown Lewes, Delaware. Blythe is also pregnant and so our babies got to hang out together via our bellies!

Jose returned from a Guatemala work trip that weekend too, and brought back some cute little Guatemalan shoes and a T-shirt for little Nico. Now the next big event for Jose is Nico's arrival!!

I continue to do lots of walking, yoga, and other strength training exercises suitable for pregnant women. I love this training for the big event of labor, and am more excited each day about the labor itself and our first moments with Nico.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! I'm sorry that I missed the shower but I hope to see you and meet Nico soon! Much love!

    ReplyDelete