Thursday, March 8, 2012

Almost 16 weeks - feeling great!

The big news this week is that I feel great!!! I don't feel exhausted, and nausea hardly ever occurs, though can still creep up in the metro. I am doing prenatal yoga and feeling healthy and strong. And we are both feeling so much love for this little baby. I just am so happy to become a Mom.

I think I will work more on finding an alternate OB. A doula I reached out to said that she would not work with the practice I am going to now. Other doulas have been ok with them, but this is not such a nice sign, after I've already been disappointed by their general lack of personalized attention.

Just so thankful overall to be doing well, and feeling healthy and happy. My belly is growing more and more too! It's now time for draw string pants - and shopping for some belly friendly clothes may need to start soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment