Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I love exercise and don't like buttons!

Yesterday the winter weather came back, and NONE of my regular pants fit me! I wore the biggest winter pants I have, and could not button them. My biggest coat also cannot button in full! I have a good stock of spring/summer clothes now, with focus on draw strings! For any further cold days, I'm just going to have to wear yoga pants!

Yesterday was a great day though because I did my first exercise for pregnancy DVD - this is a step beyond walking and prenatal yoga, and my particular DVD is very dancy and led by a Cirque de Soleil performer at about 8 months! I love these more active, but pregnancy safe, exercises, and also love working on my stamina and power!

Today is a nicer day again, and so I am much more comfortable in my happy draw string jeans. Jose and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary today, and discover the baby's gender next Friday - April 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment