Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost 38 weeks


 We will be 38 weeks on Sunday!!

Photos are from the baby shower at Jose's office last week. This joint shower for 3 new Moms was a complete surprise for Jose. All three of us new Moms are having little boys! Our due date is the first of these Moms - as you might be able to guess from the photo.

This past weekend we completed our baby purchase needs, and this week we set up Nico's bassinet, and got all of his newborn clothes washed so that I can prepare his little hospital bag! I'm sure I'll do many more loads of Nico's laundry over the months and years to come, but doing it for the first time was so sweet - all the little socks and onesies!

Jose and I continue to do long walks, and I'm keeping up my prenatal yoga, and special cardio/strength training videos. I feel just great, and Nico is moving around more than ever! I wonder if he knows that he will see us soon. He is really going to enjoy all this space outside of my belly to move around!

Work is very busy for these last few weeks until Nico's birth, but I'm glad to give it my all. It's hard to imagine how different the world will be in 2-3 weeks. We are hoping that Nico is not too late, not too early - the 31st August remains are guess date.

We are going to have so much fun and special times with our little guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment