Monday, February 20, 2012

9 months pregnant prediction!

 We went shopping today for dresses for good friends Keri and Jay's wedding in Mexico in April. The photo to the left shows me at 3 months pregnant, and then further below with a 7 months "belly" attached - showing what I might look like at TEN months!!!

Jose and I are smitten by our baby's cute, wonderful head (additional photos coming soon from sonogram). And I continue to be happily amazed at our baby's funny little active ways - pushing back with his/her little hand at the sonogram sensor and showing off for us! I have caught myself a few times becoming the adoring, doting Mom! I guess this is how Moms are - we are meant to be awed and smitten by our unique and beautiful babies and children!

In other good news, we got another call from the Doctor's office to confirm that all the additional blood tests associated with the ultrascreen have come back normal/negative for any birth defects. What a happy feeling! And since last Tuesday, I've felt some declining of the nausea! I still feel more tired than usual, can get dizzy easily, and am very hungry every 2-3 hours,  but am so happy to feel less queasy! I am hoping to go to prenatal yoga this coming week.


We are 13 weeks today, and so by next Sunday will officially start the 2nd trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment