Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cute and Healthy Baby!


12 week, 3 days sonogram photos in! This is a photo Jose took of the screen, and I will have more photos once our scanner is working at my office. 

SO the great news on the ultra screen –the baby is normal and no defects of any kind were detected from this sonogram or my blood work. 

The next really fun news is that the baby has a personality! The person doing the sonogram noted that it is a very active baby! The baby had its hand up like a high five a few times, and was pushing away on the sonogram instrument when the technician would push in! And apparently the baby was kicking at my bladder, but I can still not feel anything. His/her feet look really good, larger than mine, comparatively, which is good because I have small but wide weird feet. I really love the baby’s head - very big, round and I guess Hamilton/Cabrera like. There is another photo to come that shows the baby kind of just chilling out, with a big cute head, gazing out and happily contemplating the future. 

Next sonogram won’t be until about another month and half, and we will be able to learn the baby’s gender at that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment